The Edmonton Stamp Club has an open invitation for EVERYONE to attend their Summer Auction, along with a Silent Auction, both on Monday August 8th, 2022. Bidding is for ESC members but for $2.00 (a Toonie) you can purchase a One Day Membership and BID on over 200, mostly stamp related lots.The event will take place at:
Central Lions Recreation Centre
11113 - 113 Street, Edmonton
Monday, August 8th, 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Anyone, who HAS or MAY HAVE an interest in stamp collecting, or a wish to talk about covers or postcards, is attending. MJR will participate in this event as well!
Things to consider:
• If you haven’t been to a stamp related auction, the experience will be beneficial.
• Viewing of lots and then hearing the prices realized may give you an idea of your own collection.
• This may be helpful for those who have inherited a collection or perhaps handling an estate holding. (Or buying a collection!)
• A number of ESC Directors will be present (with name tags) to answer questions. You may decide to set up an appointment for an appraisal!
• MJR is always willing to help.
• THE TASTY PART!!! Ella Euro Catering will have a selection of: hand made fresh pizzas; various sandwiches; a dessert tray; coffee/teas, an assortment of pop/juice, and water. A fabulous selection of tasty treats – all COMPLIMENTARY!
Why Should I Attend the ESC Summer Auction?
1. Hopefully, the ESC Summer Auction will spark the interest of collecting. The benefits: relaxing, concentration, knowledge, friendships and it’s FUN FOR THE FAMILY
2. The Edmonton Food Bank and the Edmonton Stamp Club jointly support this event. A NON PERISHABLE FOOD DROP OFF BIN will be located at:
The front Entrance of the Central Lions Recreation Centre, 11113 - 113 Street, Edmonton.
Looking forward to seeing you at the ESC SUMMER AUCTION! Hope we can have a chat.